St. Petersburg, Florida
- Abyasa - Regular consistent practice
1. Understand the power of Your Breath (Pranayama)
2. Yoga Poses (Focus, balance Flexibility & Strength)
3. Meditation (Calm your Mind).
You do not have to be flexible to do yoga
You are never too old, never too young, never too sick to do yoga. by Bikram.
Teach your body to do a pose, do not make your body do a pose
Do not compete, compare or criticize Yourself or others at any time
- How to prepare for the class ?
2. Hydrate by drinking water 30 minutes before class
3. After class hydrate by
drinking coconut water or Yogi’s water (to add the minerals back in your body)
Yogi’s water- (water, salt, lime juice & honey (if want it sweet)
4.Wait at least an hour before you eat a heavy meal